Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Team,    I am trying to write an application that will create a user without a mailbox in Unity connection via the VMREST API. However, when I select the user template for my admin users I always get an error. "Object not found or is not a template" ...

Hi, Folks!   The customer have a CVP 9.0(1). The Prime Collaboration Manager alarmed showing that the CVP server was with high memory usage. On windows server, I checked that the tomcat service was using  353.744 K of memory, its normal? Whats is the...

Hi guys,   I have a question which you can help me to answer ( i Hope so).   we are using the Unity connection 11.5 in our environment and last week I have recieved an email from our customer where he describes some weird behaviour regarding the Voic...

obrázok.png

Is there any tool, or process, to capture all of the users who have "HTML Missed Call Notification Device" enabled? Would also like to see what parameters are set for this device, for example:No**: <where the notification is going>Select HTML Templat...

z9jnhami1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful votes