Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All     I have configured Expressway servers. Cisco Jabber work well through Expressway.  I also know that 78/8800 phone can work through Expressway, but I can't find any guide of configuration it on 78/8800 phone .     Could you provide a deta...

yuexp0929 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks. I have installed CUACA on version 10.5.2 but it seems I can't open any menu on the admin web portal, see attached, it seems like is being blocked or something, as a remark, I'm not able to place any license because I need to get the reg cod...

Hi All, i have set up an Prime Collaboration Deployment Server, 11.6 and could login to CLI and Web without Problems. Now i needed to change the IP address, so i used the cli to set a new ip address. Everything did fine, after reboot i logged in aga...

I'm on my second day at my new job, and taking a look through their systems.  I see that Unity Connection 9.12 is throwing errors every 30 seconds with the following info:  Service operational status is DOWN. Connection Administration;Connection Ser...