Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am configuring a batch action file to add a  user role, using the batch action file AddUserRole.txt. Prime Provisioning version is standard Ver12.1 When configuring  the AddUserRole.txt batch file.    I am able to get all services to auto provisio...

Hi everyone, I have a PCA vm. I tried to upgrade from 10.5.1 to 11.0 following upgrade guide and it failed. Then I upgraded it to 10.6 and it was succesful and then I tried to upgrade to 11.0 and it failed again and it shows the same problem. It loo...

Hello, When a call is queued in CUACA 11.0, we hear the ringing out of the computer speaker, and that's fine. However, when the receptionist has answered a call and is talking on a call already, when another comes in and it is in the queue, we hear ...

Hello All     I have configured Expressway servers. Cisco Jabber work well through Expressway.  I also know that 78/8800 phone can work through Expressway, but I can't find any guide of configuration it on 78/8800 phone .     Could you provide a deta...

yuexp0929 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks. I have installed CUACA on version 10.5.2 but it seems I can't open any menu on the admin web portal, see attached, it seems like is being blocked or something, as a remark, I'm not able to place any license because I need to get the reg cod...