Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All, i have set up an Prime Collaboration Deployment Server, 11.6 and could login to CLI and Web without Problems. Now i needed to change the IP address, so i used the cli to set a new ip address. Everything did fine, after reboot i logged in aga...

I'm on my second day at my new job, and taking a look through their systems.  I see that Unity Connection 9.12 is throwing errors every 30 seconds with the following info:  Service operational status is DOWN. Connection Administration;Connection Ser...

I still have yet to find an answer/solution as to why CCM interface does not worki in my chrome browser ? I have no issue using it in a VDI using IE but although I have read many having this issue there does not appear to be a fix. --TYIA,--Chad

cbrewer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On CUCM 10.5.2, I'm using 8851 phones (SIP) and need to have the Barge Feature on some calls.  It's configured in the Softkey Template under Remote-In Use state, along with the New Call softkey.  However, when the line is in use, the shared line is r...