Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a shared department line on several phones ( say 30  ) with VM and users were accessing the VM  through the telephhone interface.Recently we had a request from the leadership team ( say 5  ) , that they need unified messaging ( VM in their em...

I was curious how the procedure changes with submitting TAC cases in a VMWare environment. I know in the previous situation, when I had physical machines I could get the serial number off the machine or in the CLI. How do you do this in the VMWare en...

Folks,I am in the process of upgrading software in our UC environment, which is mostly way behind.  I am having to do this in multiple steps in order to maintain compatibility, for CUCM, UCCX, and Unity in particular, with the least disruption in the...

mpitts by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to change the standard AA announcement 'Please hold while your call is being transferred to ....' when a caller selects a call handlers option.  I would like to notify callers they are being transferred outside our agency instead when th...