Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Single number reach is not working at all after a site was migrated to CUCM 8.6. We have a publisher and two subscribers. I am not seeing "Cisco Unified Mobile Voice Access Service" in two subscribers under Unified Serviceability while I can see i...

layhlaing by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MOH broken

A few months ago, I migrated my CallManager 8.6.2 cluster from physical appliances to virtual ones. Part of this migration also changed the cluster IP addresses. This broke several things like db replication, which I was able to fix, but now I have f...

Trying to upload the file using 8.6.2 of the CUCM Ops Sys Admin login.  I am using a remote SFTP.  I downloaded the firmware from the support section of the web.  File:  cmterm-7911_7906-sccp.8-5-2.cop.sgnThe Install/upgrade process finds the file th...

chchtechs by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running CUCM 7.1.5.32900-2 and Presence 8.5.2.10000-49.When some of the users highlight numbers and call them using click to call (The click to call that comes as a part of CUPC), they are getting the following error box...ErrorFailed to start...

davidblu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes