Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! unity connection

The call manager is integrated with unity connection.here the ip phone is getting the voicemail and also MWI is working.but cannot hear the voicemail after login through the phone message button.Its going to to a greeting(System call handler)what sho...

Hello,As we know in linux based unity connection 7.1 there are three passwords: Administrator -platfrom- Password, Security password between nodes and Application User password that allow us access the GUI to configure users, voice mail ports....etc....

Resolved! CUCM and UCCX

If I create an end user in CUCM and give that user an IPCC extension, does the sync over to UCCX? Or is there something within UCCX that I need to configure as well? We have a couple of helpdesk agents starting at our company and I need to get them s...

Hi,My client have an cluster of CUCM version 8.5 I tried to install CUEAC 8.6.2.11 in W2003 sp2. all install without errors, but whe a tried to open the webadmin page the system show me the error "The page Cannot be displayed".The server was a fresh ...

sjvitales by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes