Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CUCM stop to send CDR to the Billing server which I Solved by restarting the CDR Related services on all server Now I want to retrieve the Files I miss during this down time (which was 6 days data) so I send it to the billing server.what are the step...

karim7784 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an application where I need to control a large, AS5850 gateway using MGCP.  CUCM version is 9.1, soon to be 10.0.  The gateway is populated with CT3 cards.We have confirmed that the AS5850 does in fact support MGCP, however it is not listed as...

How can I get a report that would indicate which phones have a registration status of "unknown".  RTMT shows only registered, rejected and unregistered phones, the All Phone Detail Report under Bulk Administration Tools does not show phone registrati...

birnit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Call Queuing Setup

Looking into leveraging call queuing for use with our Help Desk. Our Help Desk is handled by a single person / phone at a given time. Here is our existing setup:User calls Help Desk number.Help Desk phone rings / goes to voicemail. Would like to have...