cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a new setup coming where we have no DHCP available so we configured switch as DHCP and with Option 43 for WLC ip.AP gets an ip but its loosing its ip and going back to default ip of 10.10.1.10.Any clue why.I have configured switch port...

Hi,today I have a quite simple question. I want to use a 2504 WLC as guest anchor controller in a DMZ.Until now I only deployed 2504 in LAG/Etherchannel configuration, so I'm unsure if my plan works:I need to have different physical interfaces for th...

Hi,We have two 5508 in ha(ap sso) mode. the service port is configured with 192.168.125.1.Will i be able to access the controller web interface ( https://192.168.125.1 ) if my laptop is directly connected to the controllers service port(SP) using a e...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have two 5508 wlc version 7.4.100.60 and 200 3602 aps. We have about 2000 ipads that we're working fine until we upgraded them to apple ios7 since then they consistently drop wireless connection. Has anyone heard of this happening elsewh...

Hello:We currently have about 50 Cisco 1252 wireless access points running from a 4404 Wireless LAN controller.  We need to order more APs, but of course the 1252s have been discontinued.Was assured by Cisco that the 1262 would work just fine with ou...

rpope by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.We have three 5508 serving our internal AP's. Now we have started testing flexconnect for our remote offices, but there is a problem.In our firewall we have set up a NAT-address for one of the 5508, and in the configuration for the management-...

s.hellman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am investigating a hotspot schenario with web-auth passthrough feature.I found this:Cisco 5500 controllers can support 150 simultaneous Web Auth Users logins.Does this mean only when they are authenticating or is it a limitation if I expect moreuse...

The options available areDisabled — Ignores the Wi-Fi Direct status of clients thereby allowing Wi-Fi Direct clients to associateAllow — Allows Wi-Fi Direct clients to associate with the WLANNot-Allow — Disallows the Wi-Fi Direct clients from associa...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------NCS has detected a change in one or mor...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card