Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a way to add a static ARP entry onto the 5508 wireless controller? I am having trouble with wireless hosts accessing a server even though they are all on the same subnet. Every other host can reach the server except for the wireless hosts on...

Jim Cook by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,In an AP, the broadcast-key change <value> command tells the AP how often to rotate the WPA key.  My question: How do clients remain connected to the Wireless LAN when the key rotates?  If the client authenticates (via Radius in my example bel...

Hello!Does anyone know, whether it is possible to configure several active RADIUS servers, so that the WLC can send accounting information to several different accounting servers at the same time?  Maybe it is planned to be released in future version...

Dear All,I have extened my coporate office wireless network to my branch locations using H-REAP. While connecting  to this wireless netwrok from the branch locations I am getting the IP address from corporate office DHCP server. Is it possible to get...

Hi All,I have planned to implement three WLCs and one WCS to manage them.AP count is as below :-     WLC #1     -     10 AP     WLC #2     -     10 AP     WLC #3     -     20 APWhen WLC #1 is down that connected 10 APs should failover to the WLC #3.S...

Hi guys,I am in the process of configuring a WLC and got stuck due to APs are not joining the WLC.I have configure DHCP server on the Gateway router and the WLC management interface is pointing to the Gateway as DHCP Server.I have multiple Dynamic in...

Hi,does anyone have an example, how to use Prime Infrastructure 2.0's REST API Configuration Templates?At least I do not understand, how to use them based on the online documentation.E.g. I would like to change Tx Power or Channel of an access point....

timovirt1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,I've got an cisco WLC 2100, and i want to configure a backup port, updated the IOS to the last version but we don't have the option to setup the backup port (as shown in picture below).Is there another way to configure an backup port on th...

Hi all,i am trying to understand whether it is possible to have newly provisioned AP's boot up with NO SSID's assigned to them by default.As i understand it, all APs & the first 16 SSIDs all join the default group.This is a pain as it means that we w...