cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, Running 9800-40 WLC's Version 17.6.4 and DNAC Version 2.3.3.6-70045, would like to utilise the new AP "ZONES" feature via DNAC. What version of WLC code is supported? Any docs/advise would be helpful.  Cheers,

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello we have a C9800-CL and 9115 access points in flex mode. When we install wireless at a new site, we always need to wait for the first access point to download the firmware from the wlc at the data center and that takes time, because of the WAN l...

mnkojima by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a scenario where we use ISE for EAP-TLS cert based authentication for wireless network. It has been working at our HQ for several months. Now we are trying to roll this out to our remote offices that connect to HQ over private WAN links.The is...

JG1978 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,Active WLC uplink goes down, when check the HA status we can see the below information, how to resolve this issue please suggest meWLC-9800-01#sh redundancy statesmy state = 13 -ACTIVEpeer state = 1 -DISABLEDMode = SimplexUnit = PrimaryUnit ID = ...

redhat251_1-1684082479612.png redhat251_0-1684082171936.png
redhat251 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone had any issues with solarwinds and the amount of alerts it puts on AP's?  I have had several alerts for AP's down for more than 15mins.  However on the WLC for uptimes the AP's do not show any issues of that happening.  There should be som...

gilbertrk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi awesome geeks!been trying to access that AP via console port, in order to make the first config ( autonomous ) using putty;Baudrate:9600Data: 8 bitParity: noneStop: 1bitFlow control: Xon/Xoff & none ( tried both )But nothing works.. So i appraciat...

Hello,I recently connected a new CW9166i-B access point and it's stuck flashing red & green. It successfully authenticates via ISE, gets and IP address but doesn't show up on the WLC. I can ping the IP from the WLC and ping the WLC from the switch. B...

hpeters34 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card