Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a 5500 controller with one of the WLANS using 802.1X authentication.We are going to revoke the certificate (retiring the CA) and want to use a different cert.Do I specify the cert in the Controller Admin page or only in the Network Policy ...

Hi AllIs there a yagi that I can use to provide 11N coverage within some racking in a large warehouse under the 5GHz band. I understand there is one for the 2.4GHz.ThanksSimon                  

s.vosper by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have a couple of AP1262N-E-K9 APs with firmware version 12.4(25d)JA1 operating in autonmous mode. One AP is setup as repeater while all others are in root mode. The repeater has setup one parent MAC address so it associates every time to th...

dbfokusde by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have few APs showing "RED" in NCS map but when I click on them I can see they're associated to a controller and clients are associated to them as well.Also when I logged into the controller itself and run the command : SHOW CLIENTS SUMMARY ...

hi all,I was wondering whether anyone has experienced the following symptoms on Reporting.WCS Rogue AP reports do not run and show up as 'Expired'this does not occur to all the Rouge AP  reports though (they are being created based on floor areas; on...

We have cisco wlc 2125 with 13 AP 1131g. All works good. But after power failure one AP can not join to controller, only reset help to recover connection AP to WLC. Additionally, we don't have access to rs-232 port on AP. In this moment on WLC we can...

Alex M by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,We need to use this workgroup command in AIR-AP1242AG. This AP comes with the default IOS c1240-k9w7-mx.124-21a.JA1, but this does not support the command.I tested too with IOS c1240-k9w7-tar.124-25d.JA2 without success. Any of you knows abou...

hi We currently have created a wireless SSID to accomodate about 1024 users . We are expecting more load on the wireless infrastructure with more devices connecting to it ( more laptops and Iphone devices are being rolled out).Is it better to increas...

TGF_Cisco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, I have 2504 WLC with 1142AP. Currently i am starting the deployment. today when i was registering my first AP to WLC. WLC starts rebooting continuously..without any AP registration its stable and i can access the GUI.WLC2504 : 7.2.103.0AIR-LAP114...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have just bought a new 2504 WLAN controller and 2x 2602 lightweight APs. I can't get them to talk because the controller has v7.2 software and needs to be at least 7.3. The unit has a mfg date oh Oct 12. Is there a way to get the upgrade with it ...

Hello,I know the document at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/5500/tech_notes/Wireless_Software_Compatibility_Matrix.html for the wireless compatibility matrix.However it is not clear and especially table 9 (MSE).Table 9 says that ...

huettep by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: