cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, I'm having trouble resetting my wireless access point back to factory default settings.  I'm using AIR-CAP1602.  MAC OSX 10.10.3 Any help will be greatly appreciated.   Thanks, Please let me know. 

Bperry921 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have C9800-CL-K9 integrated with ISE. Everything works but I would like to see AP name in the NAS Port Id instead of capwap_9000000c. Is it possible to change it?A lot of radius parameter cannot be configured in GUI. Can I configure it via CLI?...

Resolved! Cisco AP

Hello! Does  Tx Power Level affect on AP range? What's best practise for it?And in what order levels are? The 1 level is the strongest power tx powet? 

I've got 2 C9115AXI-E each connected with air-pwrinj6 to a Cisco SG200-26 Switch. The APs are running in ewc-mode and I receive the "PoE/Medium Power" power status in the GUI. Which does only make it 2x2 rather than 4x4 performance wise. The switch i...

jocke9292 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,  I have a 1702 AP that is connected to a wlc 2504 and works fine. I need to move the AP to a new controller, WLC-9800-CL with software version 17.3.6. I have icmp and capwapp connectivity between AP and controller. This are the messages that...

Hi there,we are using an new 9800 WLC with old 28xx and new 91xx APs. After some time we noticed UDP traffic hitting our firewall on Port 16670 between some differnt APs. I was not aware that APs "talk" to each other. Is this normal behavior?The usua...

jan.kunze by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ran into a weird problem that all started when I changed the PSK a WLAN uses. The SSID of the WLAN stayed the same, only the PSK changed. Since changing the PSK, even though we went through and updated the password on the wireless devices connecting ...

Resolved! Catalyst 9166AXI

Could someone please provide me with the command that will convert the 6Ghz radio to the 5Ghz radio from the CLI? I would like to run Dual 5Ghz radios on the access point but everytime I use the following command. I get the error stating this is not ...

Hi! We are setting up some changes on a Cisco network. And would like to have some feedback from you on best approach. Could not get answers yet to some questions, and been told here is the best approach.We have a hold Cisco Catalyst 2960 Plus with 4...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card