Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi We have user who like to access wifi using MSCHATV2. Do we need to configure something for this MSCHATV2 in wlc 9800? Anyone can share the experience? or provide with some suggestions? Thank you

Leftz by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,   Could it be that MIC certificate expiration could break a mesh network ? For example: A mesh network with older APs has been running fine but then just stops working when the APs were power cycled.   We have applied the "config ap cert-e...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.  We have a wireless environment with 5520's currently on 8.5.171.0, moving to 8.10.  AP models vary mostly 2800/3800 with some legacy.  We utilize MS Teams for video collaboration in our company.  In the past, we have not had to make many QoS ...

awatson20 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello together,I manage a small network with a WiFi guest network. All clients (mobile phones) can connect to DHCP. A new client (coffee maker) can connect to the WiFi guest network but can't get an IP from a DHCP server (Cisco SG300).The coffee make...

Tenere by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to the whole community. I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Anthony, I'm a professional who requires a semi-pro wireless network in my home. So I turned to Cisco for its robustness. I first made the purchase of an AP1815i a few months ago ...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have a lab Cat9800 running on an ESXi server.  I can get the management interface working and APs will register.  However, I am having problems adding additional vlans and svi's to use on SSIDs.vmnic0 carries my management interface and that is ...

KevinR99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, Is changing the AP Capwap Multicast mode from multicast to unicast cause a downtime to a 8900-80 wlc running 17.3.5a. i need to change it to unicast for mDNS bridging since the ip address of the access points are on a different vlan from t...

absuizo14 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I don't need 8x8 radio ap's . Andthe price difference between 9130 ax and 9120ax is not much significant .So which one is recommended 9130axi  or 9120axiThanks 

susim by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, We just installed a new 9800-CL controller and updated to prime 3.9 for support of it.  Pime says AP Discovery is complete and Telemetry Status is a success but it has not found any of our AP's yet.  We have 2702's and we have C9115AXI access ...

meditinst by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card