cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a setup with a WLC 5508. The APs are in local mode and I am using a radius server to autoassign VLAN and to authenticate the users via 802.1x. I have created all vlan interfaces on WLC controller.Some of the clients are complaining that ...

ez9 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Professionals,Our company is using WLC 2504 controller and most of WLANs can be used by registering mac-filtering.Some of users are configured 'Any WLAN' and specific interface in order to connect each WLAN for their purpose.However, sometimes ...

eeebbunee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gentsi need CTS inline-tagging enabled on the uplinks of my HA SSO 9800-L-F. sources i found so far referred me to jumbo enablement on the UCS-hosting platform (expectedly using CIMC access :0). failed to find how to access UCS's CIMC on 9800-L-F tho...

There is a warehouse with a height of 14 meters, a width of 3 meters, and a row length of 105 meters.I want to use C9120AXE-E and AIR-ANT2566P4W-R= per row.Do you think the choices are correct? Can I run into any problems?Is it right to use a interna...

Fernandes by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,In case I have to implement a wireless network with 15 Catalyst 9124 access points using the Embedded Wireless Controller solution, do I need to use the EWC AP image for all the 15 APs or just for those serving the primary and backup EWC role?T...

EE_36220 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Faulty Primary WLC

Hi I have 2 8500 WLCs working as HA , the primary WLC gone faulty and I will connect new primary WLC after restoring configuration  so the main thing i need secondary WLC push the configuration to primary not primary push to secondary as there some n...

Hello Experts,We are planning to deploy Cisco Catalyst 9800-L controller with a mix of different model access points: new Catalyst 9162, Aironet 3800s and Aironet 3700s. - On the controller datasheet it says that in order to connect access points, DN...

M Tech by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card