cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, We have a warehouse that is experiencing a number of issues with their zebra scanner RF guns.  The guns are occasionally freezing and having issues roaming.  We have two kinds of Cisco AP in the warehouse, AIR-AP3802I-B-K9 and AIR-CAP3702...

Hello community,I'm looking for people willing to share their experience regarding the use of access points in workgroup bridge mode in the industrial world. Before explaining my doubts with a series of targeted questions, I make a premise, the init...

Ajit Pai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im setting up DNA Spaces and previously we have just used CMX tethering or used the exported maps from Prime.But at this customer we have moved to DNA-C and there is a option in DNA Spaces to "Upload your maps which you have downloaded from DNAC" - B...

Hello everyone.I am quite new at wireless so please bear with me.I am running a Cisco WLC in my environment and I have bought 4 new Lightweight APs.So I wanted to know how will lightweight APs join WLC.After surfing over internet I found few methods(...

I have (7) Cisco 2602i lightweight access points that are connected to (4) different 3650 switches and another switch as the controller. We have a /16 network and I wasn't sure how to correctly setup the DHCP scope on the dhcp server, so I have the w...

IT-LDI by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Community,i bought an AIR-AP3802E-E-K9, also bought 4 Antennas for it.AIR-ANT2524DW-R DUALBAND.2.4GHz Gain 2dbi and Gain 5GHz Gain 4dbi My question is the following Antenna configuration In the acces Point there is a setting for antennaDiversity...

m.yildiz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there, I am not very familiar with the solution, I am trying to integrate RADIUS with my AP and also Syslog on the AP but the network administrator says he does not see any traffic on the network firewall which leads me to believe the traffic i...

The docs on 5508 controllers say radius can assign vlans by vlan ID (see https://community.cisco.com/legacyfs/online/legacy/3/3/0/55033-AAA-overide-ACS52.pdf). Radius servers actually return a string, and the vlans are all associated with an interfac...

Hi all, I got an issue on accessing Virtual WLC's GUI in my home LAB network and I have been trying to figure out why for a few days.vWLC is installed on ESXi which is a apart of my VMware fusion on windows 10. vWLC's management interface is assigned...

Huan NG by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Installed a Cisco 3802i WAP (software version 8.4.100.0) for about a week now.  From day one, my home cameras (some have audio telling me when it "acquired a wireless connection") were periodically dropping the WiFi and then reconnect.  Rebooted the ...

trantuan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco 1832I AP running in Mobility Express mode. The problem is I can get the builtin WLC's webpage. But it is not showing the AP. There are no any other Cisco devices on the network. Also I can't afford a WLC for this one Access Point. ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card