cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I successfully installed iPSK Manager and everything appeared to work however I am unable to log into the portal to create endpoint devices.  I can enter the management portal using only the pre-built “administrator” account.  I have tried using inte...

rucgb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 3702i repeater configured autonomous and I am able to connect to it, but it seems that using a laptop or phone does not get out to the internet. From the repeater I can connect to the internet. If I set up the dot1 radio as a workgroup b...

davec4351 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Issue: After the upgrade of the WLC to 8.10.112.0 version, the report is not showing any data in the Cisco Prime infrastructure Under Report Launch Pad -> Clean Air -> Security Risk Interferers. Analysis done:-- Installed the latest device pack and t...

BhaskarDS by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of 3504's running in SSO mode on AIROS v 8.5.140. All AP's are model 2802i's. The ap image predownload primary all command worked but only for a few of the AP's. The Primry image on the WLC's is 8.5.151 by the way. No matter how many ti...

Hello, I am facing an issue and perhaps someone can help me here.I have a SDA fabric with 2 x 9800 in SSO cluster mode, 2 ISE in the LAN; configured for the 802.1x SSIDs (let's say they have IP address 10.0.0.12 and 10.0.0.13). We have configured the...

Hi all, I would like to know if Cisco has the same feature like Juniper Mist. We would like to broadcast one SSID, but that SSID has multiple psk configured with. Based on the PSK, the client will be put in a specific vlan. The ISE authentication pol...

Arash-BE by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I want to use client application dscp value as input for the capwap dscp value. So, on the catalyst 9800 I configured it using cli on the AP Join Profile: qos-map trust-dscp-upstream. Now, for some reason the AP still gives the capwap pack...

Good morning.  Having an issue with one of our WAPs.  It is an AIR-LAP1242AG-A-K9.  We had a controlled power outage.  Prior to the power being shut off, all devices were powered down. Once power was restored, this unit did not return to service.  I ...

James May by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys! I have next question. I need to replace virtual WLC. There are APs about 40 pcs and ones cannected to vWCL vers. 7. I'd like install new vWCL version 8 and move all APs to new controller. But I faced with next issue AP does not connect to ne...

sand-max83 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Upgrade vWLC pair

Hello, So we have two vWLC controllers, 01 and 02, they're not HA (dont ask) but are setup identically. All APs are always on 01 and if we had a problem then all APs can join 02 and keep running. When setting up a new site, we add one hex entry into ...

Hello Everyone We have three Access Point 1562 working in flex connect mode, our WLC is AIR-CT5508-K9 with firmware version 8.3.122, everything is working OK but suddenly access points stops to working (do not authenticate users) and the only solutio...

arosas by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card