cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, The backup process has stalled; Moving Backup file to the repository There was a problem with the backup server during this process.  Now it doesn't proceed with the move. Is there a way to cancel this operation? Using the Cancel link is not al...

Hello All, If i have the requirement to restrict Wireless connected users (Cisco WLC environment) to access the Wired users, do i have the way to do in WLC itself instead of configuring IP based ACLs ?   Thanks Sairam

Hi   How to design 3504 as HA?    there is no HA package or license as in the 5508 controllers.  as I understood from the document that we have to duplicate the license on the two controllers. Is this the right way to design it?   Is possible to migr...

Hi NetPro.I have a project to setup a HotSpot Wireless Network. may i know should i include ACS server ? Your reply will be highly appreciated.Regards,Kitten.

Hi all,I want some information about WLC setup.I had wlc5508 with 12 LAP and it's working fine, but Now I want to purchase another WLC 5508 for redundant purpose.If my older wlc failed then the new one will take care all the AP.So can any one suggest...

Hi all I'm not very happily using Prime Infrastructure 3.2 (stay away if you can) and just stumbeled on a new problem. For whatever reason, the New Maps feature "lost" all my assigned APs. I removed a building last week and I think this caused the bu...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to figure out how to keep my guest clients connected and authenticated when they roam between aps. Once they move to another ap, web-auth page would pop up and they have to put their credentials again. Is there a way to fix that?

Chemist2k by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card