Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

All,I have a few sites that are experiencing the same issue. If a call comes into the queue and the agents are immediately available the callers get dead air during the 1-4 rings before agents pick up. This has been causing callers to hang up thinkin...

So, I have specific requirement from customer to build IPCC lab demofor purposses of Outbound predictive dialer only, and only that feature - no IVR, nothing else.Just wondering from someone with much more exprerience - could I build such lab solutio...

I have a client that is running CCX 7.0.1(SR5) with CUCM 7.1.3 and has issue on call monitoring for half of the agents. Some of these agents have the same pc and phone type with pretty much the same setting (have not verified device driver level on N...

HI,WE HAVE DEPLOYED OUTBOUND SOLUTION AND WE ARE FACING PROBLEM WHILE FEEDING DATA INTO TEXT FILE ON LOGGER. WE CAN ONLY ADD 9 DIGITS NUMBER IN FILE. THE NUMBER MORE THAN 9 DIGITS ARE NOT DIALING OUT. PLS ADVISE IF AYBODY HAS ALREADY FACED THIS.REGAR...

Dear AllI am working on OB dialer and installed both Transfer to IVR and Agent Based Campaign. I have a few questions regarding reporting for OB.Is there anyway in which we can find the call treatment an dialed number got using webview?In SQLs Outbou...