Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,We will be upgrading our UC environment beg 1st quarter 2010. I've read that supervisors will have the ability to modify agents' skills which is something my contact center managers have been griping they need to be able to do. I'm just c...

Googi1974 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 IPCC 7.x server configured for failover. The issue is when I am logged into my agent and my primary server failsover to backup server, my agent looses connection/goes offline and reconnects in not ready after 15 seconds. The same applies if ...

Hi ,Please let us know if it possible to configure call back option in IVR. If any person calls in contact center and agents are busy, IVR should proivde theprompt for call back.Regards,Dinesh Joshi

Hi there !I have a situation... need to create a script that make outbound calls to another scripts, and when the Agent picks up the call, the script prompts a message or write a log file.Those outbound calls should be placed in random time..Any exam...

Hi,I am  working with IVR CISCO Callcenter, and our custom has an Oracle Database. We  know that when you want to insert some data in database, you must to do “insert”  and then “commit”. IVR doesn’t allow us insert nothing, because we don’t know  ho...

Client has UCCX 5.x and is requesting a coaching line be set up. Design and Admin config guides make little if no reference to coaching. Is there best-practices info on this anyone can share?Thanks in advance,Brian

Hi,We have just installed EIM/WIM and try to check a situation where there are no agents available to respond to cusomer's request for a chat. When a customer clicks on the Chat button in a Web browser he/she gets the following message:Thank you for ...

Igor1906 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,             We are having a typical OB 7.5 UCCE setup with CCM 7.1 and IVR in place.MGCP used as protocol.The customer does an predictive,preview dialing.They are multi site setup spread across many parts falling in diffrent time zones.There...

Last week one of the T1 line on the private netwok for our peripheral gateways went down for about 10 minutes.  Around the same time of the outage all agent active calls and CTIOS connections were disconnected and CEM had stopped working.  The agents...