Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

What all possible ways CVP can integrate to a Third Party System.When I say a third party system I mean a system with some Data on it.Like with IP-IVR I integrated to a Database system by using ODBC,DbRead,DBGet nodes. And also I used CreateXMLDoc, G...

I am looking for some information on TTS requirements. What we want to do is play back information to a caller after this information is populated into variables from DB Read and DB Get steps. The information will consist of account numbers, dollar...

jcain1031 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we have a CRS 4.0.(5)SR2 cluster consisting of 1st and 2nd node. The First node is at the head office whereas the second node is at the DR Office. There are around 100 agents in the HO and abt 20 agents at the DR location. Now there is an OPtic fi...

azeemo157 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The UCCX matrix lists 2003.1(4a) as the latest supported UCCX 7.0(1) SR1 OS, but I can't find a download for it.We are currently running OS 2003.1.1 and want to be on current OS. But it seems the software download section on Cisco.com only goes up to...

I ordered a single license of WIM to set it up in the lab and the license shipped successfully after much waiting. Once I got the envelopes, there was no software install disks. I proceeded to look out in the Downloads and only saw the upgrades avail...

rainey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have an IPCC 6.0 environment with a duplexed Rogger and a AW HDS. The AW HDS work fine in real-time-feed but the "Replication" process displayed the error above:"16:05:02 Connection To Server Broken on geoeurrgra using port 40026.16:05:12 Synch...

c.fotia by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are planning to test something in our labs with SIP Custom header. The environment consists of Cisco Call Manager & ICM. Would like to check if the custom SIP header that`s passed on from our application through the CCM could be retrieved in th...