Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have IPCC Express CRA 3.5(2) versionRight now the reporting software - Cisco CRA Historical Reports - has the target service level set at 40 seconds. how can we would go about changing that to 30 seconds?

agup by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot get into Post Insatll on CAD anymore it just keeps poping up messages that says 'error connecting to directory services'. I can log into Desktop Administrator and it fails on a synchronize DIrectory as well. Where is it getting this 'ldap ...

Hi I am having trouble using Create Language prompt in CRS editor.I have two concatenated prompts in 2 different languages.Now depending on language either prompt should be played.But in my case only EN prompt is played even if JP language is selecte...

shrutid22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've a problem uploading the CRS script from the administration page, the CRS version is 4.0(4). When I use the "upload new script" link under the Scirp Management page, after the script selection and after the UPLOAD button pression I get the...

=====================Question #1Create URL Document stepThe following is from the programming guide.In the URL text field, enter the following URL:“http://127.0.0.1:8080/getquote”This URL is composed of the following three parts:• The IP addres...

rajan-sbc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have the UCCX 5.0 in the central office.Also,we have CCM 5.1 in the central office.The branch office has an avaya phone system integrated with the CCM using H.323?Branch office users are complaining that the volume (decibel) level of the UCCX p...

araffill by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, two MOH questions.First, I believe with UCCX it's possible to announce the expected wait time? How does that work with MOH? Does it just periodically announce the wait time on top of MOH?Also, anybody have any examples of external MOH sou...