Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I am trying to program the email section of the scripting for IVR 5.0 for it to send mail by default to an email address when a client goes to that option.I cant seems to change the contact from null to the email address.I need assistance in pr...

kingsleyn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible to build a script with a call forward no answer function when the call is in the connected state ringing an agent extension and the "Agent State after Ring No answer" on the server is set to Ready? We have a Helpdesk environment whe...

I added external db into 'system DSN' and also configure the name onto 'exterprise datbase subsystem configuraiotn' but i cannot get the 'data source name' from 'db read' script when i press 'reflesh database schema'. it shows properly when i confiur...

cjrchoi11 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hope someone can help please?I'm setting up a lab using vmware and have a sprawler at ICM713 in a Domain ipcc.xxx.co.uk.I have a second Domain controller admin.xxx.co.uk and there is a two way transitive trust between the domains (which I have verifi...

Hi Good Day,the status of my IP IVR now is OK-normal operation, but i recieving bad messages from his event viewer saying " The server was unable to allocate from the system non-paged pools because the pool was empty"event ID: 2019can you help me wha...

Hello all,I used HTTP action many times before but I cant seem to work it now on a new contact center site of IPCCE.Nothing fancy, I just try to send a web page with no parameters during the ringing event, the workflow is set on the agent, the previe...

Bozzy2008 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,For IPCC Enterprise 6.0 running CTIOS, does anyone know if there is a way to easily display the Agent Name in the Name field in the CTIOS Supervisor Desktop? This field (Name) remains blank Thanks.

garg.atul by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes