Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

we are currently using CCM 4.1(3)SR2 in IPCC enterprise enviroment and we are planning to upgrade it to 4.3 so i need to know the procedure to do that is there any sort of patch which we have to run or some other process, please explain it to me or r...

hi,I am making a script for the users so that after a prompt they can enter 4 digit code based on which calls can be forwaded to different Queues.Any idea how :) how i can do this. I have all queues defind and working fine thing i am not clear is how...

Hi all We are planning to implement an outbound dialer for our site.Our site has an ipcc enterprise running on ver 6 for outbound calls.Is any extra components required on can i install it on my pg directly?The digram showed me dialer and mr pg ...

My script works per our requirement. Only problem is when I use the Menu step, after the Timeout value (10 secs from the time the last spoken word in Menu Prompt), the system says "Are you still there?". Do you know how I can remove this? Please advi...

junp14 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ICM problem

I have script which i tested with Agent Status: Not Ready -> Here Trace log-> DialedNumber (7000) using CallType (TransRoute - 5001)Start #1 Default\ICMTR {All Customers} (version 2)Dialed Number #2 Found CM_1.7000Select #3Translation Route t...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know of a way to get the ACD stats page to show stats for multiple queues at the same time? So if ABC queue has 10 users logged in and 10 in the queue, and XYZ queue has 5 logged in and 5 in the queue, the stats page would show a total o...