Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Today our IPCCx Enhanced v3.5 application plays a recorded message based on the number of times the caller has been holding through the queue loop. So if this is the first time in the loop it plays Message1, second time Message2, etc.What I would li...

I am new to IPCC and Scripting and need some guidance. My company has a call center and LD T1's from Qwest. The LDs terminate on a 3660. When a customer calls in and selects menu option 1 then option 1 again they should be routed back out to an outs...

I have a customer that needs agents to use their cell phones. Cisco recommmanded Metreos Remote Agent application as the solution. Does anyone have an expereince with that or any other product which would support this scenario?Chris

I'm trying to determine which version of IPCC Express we have - Standard or Enhanced. Some information indicates we have standard, but we purchased additional agent licenses and not all "features" were enabled. Is there any easy way to tell? Also, is...

al by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for any configuration help with interfacing IPCC Express with Nuance Vocalizer (TTS). I have the MRCP on the IPCC server registerd and "in-service", but my sample script isn't returning any text (dead air). I worked with Nuance recently ...

marknigh1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes