Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is Parking a Call supported with IPCC on ICD line?I read a post that said it was not , but that was for version 2.2 We are on 3.5.2 CCM 4.1.2I have a user that is exceeding our Park timeout (3minutes) and then the ring no answer timer is also expiri...

bclarke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Currently i have an issue with IPCC Express version 3.1.3 about Call Recording.The IPCC Express server is on a MCS7825 1133 and have the recording option on the same server.The actual problem is that the Supervisor Desktop is not recording the cal...

1/Is't possible events which logs to windows 'ctios server', 'ctidriver' and 'ctisvr' also log to simple txt file because it's difficult to check errors while the rows is scrolling?2/How is possible to check and troubleshoot errors at Client Agent's ...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client that is looking to generate the number of calls during the current hour (refreshed every 10 seconds or so) and display this in a web page to the agents. This has currently been accomplished using a SQL query from an ASP page that eac...

mknepper by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes