Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Pls  help  me in installing   ucce 7.X, ipivr 4.X  and aw's   in vmware platform .any  settings that needs to be done .i did ipivr installation sucessfull 2 times  in vwmare- esxi4.1 , but the crs node manger does not start .i need to built the lab s...

Hi eGain Experts, Could anybody confirm that Click to Call with Cisco WIM 4.4 will work with UCCE? I understand Web Callback will work, however not too sure about Click to call. I know eGain CallTrack or ClickToCall can achieve this.  Is anybody able...

yavuzsab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When A user puts a the caller on hold is there a way to allow anyone else to pick up the call? So say Agent 1 gets a call and but they are busy so they take the call so it is handled but then put the user on hold while they finish ...

Hi!I'm would like to get ahold of demo media for UCCX.  It's my understanding that the current version comes with a 30 days demo license.  Is that correct?  Do you i need to go through my cisco partner or my account rep for such software?

rbblue234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a client who wishes to have multi layered reason codes for their contact centre.Does anyone have any ideas ? I have been told its possible. Something to do with a website that writes back to the enterprise variables but I am not sure if thi...

UCCX 8.5 -Rather than listing everything as idle time, I would like to implement "walk away codes".  This is where an agent logs the reason they are leaving their desk.  For example lunch break, restroom, 15-minute break, team meeting, etc. so that r...

Hello,  I have a screen Pop setup for Agents.  It currently displays 2 items of information "Caller ID" of inbound call.  And on the script the call hits, what I fill in for Value next to "=Set".   Is there a way i can change the Pop up from showin...