Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm hitting CSCtt03211 and am not in a position to patch just yet.  My question is...Is there a default password set for uccxwallboard user?  Since I can't change it due to the bug, I'd like to find out if I can get the wallboard going using a def...

Hello to all , I have a Cisco Contact Center Express witth IPPA ( there,s no PCs ) , the problem is with the new agents , they cant log in , the error message is below :Unable to connect due to a configuration error (the phone is not associated with ...

hugomdbaez by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I just got word that we are going to be migrating our AD environment to 2008, has anyone done the same for ICM 7.5 or 8.0?Based of the staging guide it doesn't support 2008,Here is what ICM supports for AD according to the staging guides:- ...

Hello,I have a customer interested in the following solution:- The customer has a web page with information about its products;- A web visitor can "click" in a link and, automatically, launch a video call with an agent.They are studying third party s...

We upgaded a working IPCC 4.0.5 installation with Open Speech Recognition Server 3.0.13, RealSpeak 4.0.12, Speech Works Media Server 3.1.14.Upgraded the UCCX Server to Version 8,5.1SU2 but did not touch the Nuance/ScanSoft server.  All IPs remained t...

Hello,I'm proposing to a customer a Call Center system with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express and Cisco SocialMiner (for about 50 agents).I have read that:Cisco will support SocialMiner deployment on any hardw...