Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello there,I am working in a telecommunication company that has a contact center, with ICM 7.5 version.When I am generating Calltype reports; report 22 (Service Level report ) and compare it with CallType 32 report I found a strange thing:Call Type ...

Hello Everybody,I have big problem with one small part of my script in UCCX 8.5 (Std).I have one String = "aaa,bbb" and I want to split it to two strings first "aaa" and second "bbb"I set new variable: String one dimension array.When I add "Set myStr...

AnyoneI've managed to save a debug script to the repository, ie with the filename {MIVR:10.44.6.6]Emergency,aef, unfortunately because this contains unsupported characters I cannot delete or rename it and I think it’s causing issues with the original...

andypoore by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are running uccx server MCS-7835-H2-CCX1 , and uccx 2003.1.2SQL-2K 5.0.2 . now there is a call delay issue.  when the agent in this queue is avialbe, the call which has been waiting in the queue cannot be transfered to the avialbe agent straig...

mingzeyan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is it possible to configure/program RONA (Re-route On No Answer) with UCCx (ver 8.5)? Is it possible to have the similer RONA function as follows?RONA with CVP: The RONA function ensures that when an agent does not answer c a call, the call is ...