Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi We have developed Web Soft phone using Finesse REST API & Notification services. Soft phone has capabilities of change agent state with non ready category & ready as well as call controls like answer, hold, conference & switch lines. Soft phone an...

plukka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Hope you are doing good.  I am trying to integrate Finesse with Zendesk and here are my requirements.> Create a ZenDesk Ticket and assign it to the agent> Grab the ticket number and do a screen pop to the agentI would like to understand what w...

URI failover doesn't seem to completely work.we have the main app pointed to uccx-001.blahblah...This works fine until failover happens.When failover happens the calls from the app to the finesse api service doesn't work at the uccx-001, but instead ...

Sending a message to the api drop works for the most part.However this is the debug session I get when calling the number: 778-995-1502vaderxx: <Dialog><requestedAction>DROP</requestedAction><targetMediaAddress>4001004098</targetMediaAddress></Dialog...

Hello all,we're using the Social Miner for Chat since some days in Version 10.6.Unfortunately our Agents will not get any notification or toaster when a customer request a Chat.In case we don't want to miss a Chat the Agent also need to always keep a...

<ApiErrors>    <ApiError>        <ErrorType>Service Unavailable</ErrorType>        <ErrorData>finesse.api.server.outofService</ErrorData>        <ErrorMessage>SERVER_OUT_OF_SERVICE</ErrorMessage>    </ApiError></ApiErrors>

Greetings,We've created a chart report with a horizontal Axis Type Date/Time. Horizontal Axis should show HH:MM with an interval of 30 minutes. Unfortunately the minutes are not being presented and the only time that is shown on the graph, is hours. ...

vladpetra by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes