Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Resolved! List of Hyperlinks

Hello,If i wanted to create a list of hyperlinks in Finesse Agent desktop, do I need to create a custom gadget for it, or can I embed it in the layout xml?Thanks!M

Hi,is there any alternative option for clearing the finesse server cache when deploying a new gadget version better than restarting the finesse server tomcat?Restarting is not an easy and fast way to dev and test..

Resolved! Advanced FIlters

I am trying to set up an advance filter on a column i have created which shows either Not Equal to, Equal to or Matches Pattern. All of which are set to <string>I want to do as a range, CT_A CT_B etc... or by 111222 111221... I am probably missing so...

sarbarnes by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How would you develop a solution to assist Customers in interacting with your IVR visually on their mobile device, through the convenient touch interface they've come to expect?

Hi,I was curious if there was a way to check what the last element was called in a Custom Java Class.I'm looking to build a hash table and associated reason codes to elements. I know I can accomplish this by creating a session variable on each elemen...