Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hello,     Can someone confirm, as to what exactly are the files needed to run the CTIOS version under CTIOSClient directory.  There is setup.exe and dotnetfx.exe and many other files.  I am specifically looking at version 8.0.X.   What other files a...

Resolved! CTIOS vs TAPI

I have an audio recording solution that records all the phones in a CUCM using built-in-bridge via SIP Trunk route point. I now need a data collection mechanism for value added meta data such as CTI Events and ACD Data. I would like to be notified of...

dmcgrail by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're trying to integrate a new Nuance Vocalizer deployment with CVP 10.0(1) using VXML applications built in CVP Call Studio... the MRCP request is getting to Nuance, but it's throwing an error when it tries to parse the SSML:Feb 18 13:33:12.02|TUCP...

michaelf by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are working on providing the RCC(Call answer, Call end, Mute etc) functionality for a USB headset with Cisco Finesse UC client.Where can i get started working with few samples ?I have gone through Cisco Finesse Web Services Developer GuideI can...

CUIC 10.01Finesse 10.0I followed the instructions for creating a CUIC gadget but I get a 403 error in Finesse.  In CUIC, I have "Enable Unauthenticated Access" checked and under Security/User Permissions/All Users have access to the referenced report...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors