IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Recently we had an upgrade of our phone system from  9.x to 11.5. During the upgrade we have added 100 Enhanced Plus licenses, but I don't know how to activate them to be used for specific phones. We have around 20 people who are working from hom...

We are receiving Alert on RTMT ..as this is the Trust certificate can we directly delete this certificate & not need to regenerate can any one suggest on this " At Tue May 30 05:30:38 IST 2017 on node 10.9.64.180, the following SyslogSeverityMatchFo...

I am trying to Integrate Avaya with Cisco Gateway to send calls via SIP trunk Connectivity to Avaya with Cisco is E1 Calls are failing with error SIP/2.0 400 Invalid Body Here is failed calls logs ----------------------------------- INVITE sip:+1...

ronit2k3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, i have a problem with of registration ip phone SIP (7841-8851) on ISR 4351/K9.the problem is when i power off the gateway. the ip phone Keeps the same interface without rebooting.when i power  on the gateway , I have every time to reset t...

akram.root by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, In order to fetch a reports of a couple of users for 3- 4 months from CDR - called, calling, time, Date, Duration, we have to go via CDR- > export CDR- -> and select date and time, However it will fetch huge details which will impact Processor t...

Hi all,I have a problem regarding my somewhat atypical CUBE setup, any ideas here are welcome.I have CUCM cluster in VoIP VLAN. I also have a CUBE (3441 with 3 GE ifs) in VoIP VLAN on inner side and with P2P connection to TSP's CPE on the outside.eve...

Hello everybody!I'm trying to figure out how can I configure a similar feature of External Phone number mask at SRST mode.I'm trying that because we have phones that are registered to CUCM with eight digit extensions: 6XXXXXXX. We configure each of t...

Mishkin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i am playing around with the Cisco CIUS. I sometimes see a question mark in the battery symbol (instead of the green battery) and when this happens the clock next beside the battery symbol stops. I have rebootet the CIUS, took it out of the med...

All, I have 3 PRIs with blocks of 200 DIDs divided equally. The Telco will only take specific groups of DIDs for each trunk and I need to know how to select which ISDN trunk for outgoing to show the correct caller ID on external lines and mobiles els...

EYC by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes