IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm currently trying to apply some QoS with LLQ in order to stop VoIP chopping. I tried to prioritise the VoIP vlans, but when I stressed the network with packets wich match the class-default the VoIP is still chopping. So I was thinking to drop ...

I have a problem in uploading Image to Cisco ip phone 8945 . IP phone can locate List.xml file but unable to locate image.png files. <CiscoIPPhoneImageList><ImageItem Image="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/Roots.png"URL="TFTP:Desktops/640x480x24/Roots.png"/...

Do I need to do QoS on a voice gateway? I have a cisco router 2951 using it as a voice gateway. Currently we are using 2 PRI to get to the PSTN and a gig port connected to the core 4507. My question is, do need to mark the traffic coming from the P...

Hello Team, Greetings!!! One of my client is having issue in taking backup , we have 1 Publisher and 1 Subscriber Client tried to take backup from Sub and it displays "Local Agent is not responding, This may be due to Master or Local Agent being dow...

Resolved! CUCM Trace problem

HI!. Can you help me to analyze this CUCM trace. Our topology: GSM Provider ---CUBE---Avaya CM (10.159.36.5)--- CUCM(10.152.15.15)---Call Record Server (10.152.15.23). When I receive call from mobile number, call disconnected when agent receive a cal...

Guys Forgive me if this is an obvious question. I am working on a site where they have multiple offices and are adding more all the time. When I went to add the Phone Partition into the CSS for the SIP Trunk to CUC, I get the Number of Characters Exc...

ian-lewis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes