IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Buenos días, desde hace unos días estoy teniendo el mismo problema, cada mañana el servicio de Call Manager aparece parado. Lo vuelvo a encender y a la mañana siguiente otra vez se vuelve a caer. ¿ Como podría solucionarlos? Muchas gracias

DavidCL by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,As you can see, we have many unassigned devices on our CUCM licensing page. The question is if we associate those devices with users, will we save on license usage?Number of created users in CUCM : 7 117Number of created devices in CUCM...

HiI'm using a remote destination profile. However, when a call is answered on Teams, the desk phone disconnects. This means if I hang up on Teams, I can't resume the call on the desk phone.My setup is as follows:Ribbon as the SBCConnection: Ribbon ->...

Hi! I am looking for the instruction on how to stop having to press the panel button after I hang up after a call. Is there a way to put it normal, like I can just put back the handset in its ^^ place to end a call? Thank you in advance for your supp...

Julie9767 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm having an issue getting CUCME running on our Catalyst 8200-1N-4T router and our 8841 IP-Phones. We're running IOS-XE 17.6, and I've attempted manually adding the phone's firmware to the bootflash of our device, yet when I run Router (confi...

itshammy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes