IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Whats the best way to set up during business hours a number to go to voicemail if not answered. After business hours it goes to a greeting saying we are closed and then it just hanges up with no ability to leave a VM. We use CUCM  12.5.1.18100-14, an...

zaynekro by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running CME V12.0 and I have some SIP 7821 phones that obtain an IP and I can access them via the web browser and CDP shows their IP. But when I run voice register pool all brief it shows that they do not have an IP address and the status is unr...

rsalaza by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My question is similar to https://community.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony-and-phones/call-forward-to-multiple-external-numbers/td-p/3038017. However, my organization doesn't use SNR. So do you know another option for this that works on internal and exter...

clel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes