IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CUCM Version - 12.5.1.13900-152I'm not able to see all inbound and outbound calls in RTMT > Session Trace Log View > Real Time Data.I can see most outbound calls just fine.Calls can be seen in CDR data.TAC has looked at this and has yet to find a fix...

pbx

Imagine that it is planned to move PBX to a new server, and the new server should be able to connect to the local PBX gateway in the office.What info do you need to provide access from the new server?What changes in the configuration of network equip...

My company changed their DHCP server. They didn't configure DHCP options for tftp. I did a packet capture on the port and didn't see the options 66 or150. I took a phone that was registered and rebooted the phone and it came up and registered. The pc...

dotttts by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all thanks in advance,First of all, I'm really new to cisco. But I'm depreciating our old fax server that uses perle modem cards. I'm using t38modem software. I have a h323 endpoint setup on CUCM that has no problem receiving calls and faxes howev...

AresWare by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes