IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day, Had a quick look at the Cisco 7975 IP phone descriptions.  Can’t really find if plugging in a severed headset cable (RJ9 connector) into the headset jack will actually render the phone silent and many any remote activation of the microphon...

legendron by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I saw that there are many bugs related the problem: "%C5510-4-NO_RING_DESCRIPTORS: No more ring descriptors available on slot 0 dsp 4.", but, not is clear for me if the problem is related the hardware problem (DSP or PVDM) or related the so...

Hi, Is there are any setting to lock ip phone in a given time. for example , between 8.30 am to 5.00 pm phone should be unlocked and other time phone should be locked using a code. Actually I need to stop taking calls from other user's phone , when u...

Experts, Currently we have CUCM ,CUC , IM&P , UCCX of version 10.5 Customer is planning to change the DNS server IP address so we need to change the DNS on all the voice servers. Can anyone confirm the procedure to do it on all server and do I need ...

S N by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello I have a Cisco 8831 conference phone Before today,this phone is work fine,but today this phone display Linked mode requires primary base to be connected to wall power and this Phone can't hear any sound This phone  connect to POE switch whethe...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes