IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, My customer wants to upgrade the current unity express from 8.6.1 to the latest, but I cannot seem to find any version after 8.x. The CME got upgraded to 10.5 after an IOS upgrade and is compatible with 8.6 as per the documentation. Can someone c...

Team, We have SIP environment  where in SIP ITSP- SBC- CUCM- SIP phones. Now for branches we have a requirement for supporting fax lines and we need to choose protocol for the analog voice gateway. I know SIP has many advantages and can support Fax ...

Hi, i canoot pickup calls form 7861 SIP phone, help please: Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.4(3)M3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 1986-2015 by Cisco Syste...

We have several of the  7937 Conference phones with the external mic kit.For some reason they don't work when you plug them in.Somehow, I got one of the phones to work with them, but I still don't know what I did. Several resets- u...

We have two questions: 1) Does CallManager 10.5/11.0 support the 3725 router (voice gateway)? 2) Does CallManager 10.5/11.0 support the 3845 router (voice gateway)?

dtom by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working on configuring a new 4431 ISR to replace our 3845 router.  Mistakenly there appears to not be enough PVDM channels to do what we used to do.  On the old router we had 192 total channels, now just 128.  On our current configuration we have...

Dave Agro by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes