IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am running CUCM 10.5.2.   I have configured a Call Pickup and added a few people into it and am able to pickup calls to this group from any other person within the group. The problem is that I want to pickup calls to this group from someone outsi...

Hello all, We need to upgrade our 3845 ISR cube routers to the 3945 ISR cube routers since the 3845 will no longer be eligible for support later this year.  Can anyone here on the forums tell me if the PVDM2-64 modules can be re-used on the 3945 ISR...

Hi, I'm working on SIP trunk configuration in CUCM 9.5. I want to modify the SIP timer values for a specific trunk. However, to my knowledge the change in timers is cluster wide and for all trunks. So is there a way to alter these values for a specif...

Resolved! Line groups

It is CUCM/CUC version 11 environment. My requirement is that when callers input 0 after hearing the greeting in Unity Connection, calls should be broadcast to 3 phones. What I've done is that I created a call handler where input 0 maps to an alterna...

Hello ,I need a help in configuring FAC for international calls in CME 9.1, I m following the below link but i am confused for the configuration text highlighted below.http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, We configured a voice mail, pilot number is 1300 when an extension A is calling extension B, if B doesn't lift the call it goes to voicemail until this is fine  In voicemail msg it says if you know the extension then press the extension or...

MVA

Hi, We have a CUCM 10.5.2 integrated with AVAYA SME. Avaya SME is connected to other sites on Avaya and Nortel. Now there is an PSTN MVA number 441275 which has been translated on router as 446220 and the MVA works properly i.e. we are able to dial P...

Experts, I have a query regarding the use of FAC in call forward scenario. CUCM 8.5 version. We are setting up a Call forward to the user's mobile number, if the extension is not pick within certain rings. We have a route pattern with FAC enabled an...

S N by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes