IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts, I have problem with incoming calls issue on 2921 Series CME , out going calls are fine. Please find the configuration and logs below  appreciate your support. ------configuration ------ !!voice-port 0/0/0:15 bearer-cap Speech ! ! ! !...

Hi, I have a hunt pilot with Calling Line ID Presentation set to restricted. In the hunt group, i have 5 Phones all SCCP and uses algorithm Broadcast 3 * 7940 1 * 7942 1 * 8945 i call the hunt pilot "1" from a 8845 SIP (Line 1004) and every phones ...

We are currently running firmware version SCCP11.8-5-3S on our 7906 phones.  We just upgrade one of our phones to firmware version SCCP11.9-4-2SR1-1S. When we look at the Device Information for the current firmware version it shows: Version SCCP11.8...

dtom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to upgrade CUC 7.1.5 to 10.5.2SU3. Everything goes well except a Partition Unaligned error message. I know the unaligned error is due to using a wrong OVA but my final version is 10.5.2 and the OVA I used is 10.5.2 as well. Here're...

We have few 7821 SIP phones which suddenly started having problems...these phones will ring continuously  but no one is calling!!! They also lose dial tone!!! Once you reset (power cycle) the phone, they work fine. Has anyone come across same symptom...

GWaldbin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I trying to create some phones through BAT at CUCM 11 but i always receive this error: DEVICE MOBILITY DYNAMIC :: Error : Found a quote for which there is no matching quote. What could be? My file is attached, i upload the file in CUCM as spec...