IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey community.. im fairly new to sip and i just set up skype trunk recently and is operational.. however i have a small issue i need to modifiy the header to remove caller id for example this is a working log Nov 20 20:33:26.375: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/SI...

Has anyone have an idea of how to download a list.xml file, for a background image.I followed the instruction but could not figure out how to download the list.xml file from CUCM. Also is CP-8865 the same as other ip phones in term of changing the ba...

Hi Mates, how many rings does phone ring when it goes to forward no answer? Where and how can I change setting in CUCM? On version 9 upgrading to 10 CUCM soon and on 7975 phone.  Cheers, matt

Hi guys, I'm trying to make cucm v 10 bootable but its not working.I'm using Ultra iso with this link http://htluo.blogspot.nl/2010/04/how-to-make-non-bootable-iso-image.html I can choose either extraxt from floppy drive or DVD but i'not using both...

monasir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot get my phones to register with CUCM 11 and I and running an os that has CME 7.0 on my router(lab environment) . I know the guides say to have a current version of CME but in the real production world here, our CUCM is new and our operating s...

bmack2121 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user that states she is missing voicemail in her email box. When in fact after I tested I found that if a caller hangs up during the voicemail message the user will see a missed call on the phone. Because the caller did not allow the system ...