IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to update numbers on the additional lines of the cisco 7914 attached to a 7961 phone.  It appears that the tech that setup the phone used some USER IDs that started with Numeric Values.  I can't update the additional lines because the pho...

Resolved! DX650 to CME 10.5

Hello everyone,i am trying to registrate a collaboration phone dx650  to cme 10.5, but i can´t, i have created the voice regisster pool like this:voice register dn  19 number 162voice register pool  16 pin 1234 id mac B07D.47C1.80F9 type DX650 number...

Hi Everyone,I'm familiar with the the basics of CUCM, but I received a request that I'm not sure of how to implement - but I assume there's an easy solution.  I apologize in advance if I am not using the correct terminology or features: I have an adm...

Hi All,I have had configured the HA on IM-P Servers 10.5 and although the failover works fine (i.e. whenever the Primary Server goes down, the Secondary one takes over the roles) and all works great.However what I have not been able to locate is, onc...