IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team, UCCX 9.X + CUCM 9.XI have deleted CTI port starting from 2401-2405. I am trying create again but it given different CTI port and group id is increasing for call control group.Is there way to keep same CTI and group id number ? Regards, 

Hi i need a help, i want to forward all call to a celphone but the call never close  voice-port 0/1/0 supervisory disconnect anytone supervisory custom-cptone ve-custom no battery-reversal groundstart auto-tip output attenuation -3 echo-cancel covera...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Experts,Is there a way where we Auto create Extension Mobility profiles with the use of Self Provisioning feature? or How self Provisioning is usable in an Extension Mobility user environment. I understand how it normally works by pushing the configu...

Hello, We are looking at different options to leverage our current infrastructure.I would like to know if it would be possible to use our CUBEs to connect 2 different clusters (Cisco and Avaya) to the PSTN via a SIP trunk.The Avaya and the CallManage...

o.artigny by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I'm have Cisco CME with version 8.6 and configured SIP trunk to action voip. But when I try to call, I'm getting busy tone. Debug file I attached down here. Hope your prompt support . My router SIP related configuration is as below. Voice servi...