IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HelloMy ATA 187 does not register on voicegateway on SRST mode, we get a busy tone.All other phone 6921 and 7942 register correctly.can you help please.call-manager-fallback max-conferences 2 gain -6 transfer-system full-consult timeouts interdigit 3...

Hi all,we have this situation. 2 CUCM 7.1.3 (Pub+Sub) based on MCS-7825-H4. We have a backup conf. file for cluster.One of this is node is dead (SUB). NOw we have a MCS-7835-I3. My question is:It is possible to configure a new 7835 like a sub and loa...

Folks, Is it possible to make changes to the DB, on the PUB, if *all* the related SUBs become disconnected from the cluster, meaning, if the PUB remains the sole, accessible node in the cluster?Thank you. Regards,Rick KFrederick, MD

kramerr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SIP Calls Fail

Hello Everyone, I have Cisco and Avaya systems in my organization. I have configured a SIP trunk between avaya and CUCM. In my UCM group I have added Publisher and Subscriber IP. The SIP trunk is using this UCM group. Whenever I am making calls to av...

Hi,We are using CUCM 10.5 version and we are testing to record calls with Cisco Media Sense versin 10.5. Recording is ok. And also we are testing selective recording. We configured a softkey and we can record the calls on demand. But we want to play ...

Hello,We have a few 8851 IP Phones with 2 KEM modules each. They are rebooting randomly during the business day. I am wondering if anyone has seen a conflict between the PoE coming on the ethernet line (from 2960 switch) and the Power Cube 4 AC Power...

Resolved! Call routing

Hello The customer has the followoing scenarioIncoming / Outgoing PSTN <---> CUCM ---> Old telephony system Siemens I have configured translations in the voice gateway that will go directly to the users, but we still have users in the siemens world, ...

We have converted the SPA phone to SIP and they have registered and work internally, but incoming calls can not be transfer to the SPA phones form the 79xx.The SPA phones can't dial PSTN. I have copied in the telephony service config and global. Can ...