IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently run System version: 8.6.2.20000-2 Unrestricted. I see where a minimum of 9.2xxx is required to utilize VG310 & 320 Gateways. We are upgrading to a version 10.x, but not 10.5. Is 10.5 required to support these devices OR can one of the ea...

tomrayjr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a customer with a  DS1 SVPRI and I have to migrate it from one Telco to an other Telco, we will have the same numbers. The voice gateway is configured via mgcp, my question is, if I will get the same numbers, what changes should I do in...

hello,I have CUCM installed at central office soon I will have to link several branches over WAN and also configure SRST to fallback incase of WAN failure. Unfortunately ISP didn't finish installing their infrastructure at central office's surroundin...

We're putting out new Cisco 8811 phones and only rolled out about 10 of them so far.  Not long after those people that got the phones begin receiving spam email (I'm sure there's malware attached to the various links embedded).  All of the spam thoug...

jon.woll1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have configured two 8961 phones, both registered to a CME router.These phones share two same extension numbers.The issue is both phones do not ring when I call any of the two number, only one phone rings.Please refer the configuration below:...

hbtfcisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes