IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hii, I have a Unity 8.6 and I active  the voicemal for 10 user but I have some problems with notifications on the devices. The Phones are 6945 and 7841.The problem is when I have a voice mail on the phone I don't have any message indicators ( light/m...

gabiulici by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a cisco voice-gateway (SIP to ISDN), model 2811 with c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.124-24.T8.bin ios. Scenario:1) dial from sip client an outside pstn number (my mobile phone).2) I do not answer the call, instead I tear it down, hitting the red ...

Resolved! CUCM OVF template

Dears,Please find the attached snapshot for the OVF template,i am using cucm_8.6_vmv8_v1.5.ova when i choose 1000 node it uses 2 vCPU and when i use 2500 user nodes it uses only 1 cpu why that's so when the no's of users are increasing the cpu should...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good AfternoonQuick Question - have a user in CUCM 7.1.5 who wanted a 7915.changed the phone button template to individual template and changed all the buttons to "Speed Dial BLF". The user is now reporting that they cannot interrupt calls or pick th...

Hello,I am looking to setup a CUCM cluster running version 9.x. As this is for a lab I only need a small amount of user licenses. So, in version 9, I understand that ELM will be installed by default which is what I must use to upload and control lice...

Hello, I tryed migrate for TFTP Server from CME to CUCM 8.6(2). IP-Phone 7970 Regist Success when I try to register the IP-Phone that has been registered in the old CME to the CUCM. IP-Phone's Firmware is Migrate to Firmware Release 9.2(3). But, Regi...

Hi, We have 4 overseas Location including HO. Lets Name is HO Location – A & rest of branch location is B, C & D B, C & D are connected with A via Site to site VPN (IPSec Tunnel) over internet as a star topology. If B wants to reach C then its conne...