IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We are using TBCT to transfer calls to a third party IVR system. This is dine by the user calling in and selecting an option that sends his/her call to the Third party IVR system.  When this happens we get tcl scrits error's. Some of them are:  Unsup...

jfkseb413 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, everyone, I have a customer asking wether it's possible or not to configure the call pickup feature in a way that the subscriber 'A' can pickup subscriber B's call. but subscriber 'B' cannot pickup subscriber A's call Thanks in advance for your h...

Our customer is running CUCM version 6.X,totally 350 dlu all the phones are occupied total DLU,as we know that we no more DLU EOS,is it possible to add a 10 phone in existing CUCM,is there any way to register the phones? advice me what is the possibl...

Hi. Im trying to figure out how to route calls directly from a user calling an extension to a System Directory Handler.  eg: user calls dn -> directory handler answers -> the user can search the directory for other users.I dont want voicemail or a ca...

aguy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am experiencing the same issue with two different Cisco 7970 IP Phones.  The scenario is as follows:The user receives a call and answers without issue.  The user receives a second call, on the same line.  When the user presses the "Answer" so...