IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning everyone!Hopefully someone can take a look at this and show me where I may have gone wrong. I am using flowroute as my trunk provider. I can make outbound calls just fine. When I attempt to make inbound calls to our DID I get a message s...

Resolved! CFA Not Working

Hi everyone, firs let me explain the situation Requirement:x2 IP Phonesx2 User Device Profile Partitions:PRT-LOCALPRT-NONECSSs:1xCSS_NONE = {}1xCSS_LOCAL={PRT-LOCAL} Scenario:Phone A Line is in PRT-NONE, The Phone is in CSS-NONEPhone B Line is in PRT...

Hi all,Hoping someone may able to provide some advice.  I need to export all cdr records between 'datea' and dateb'.To do this, I started out by ssh'ing into the pub and doing a 'run sql car select * from tbl_billing_data where date(datetimestamporig...

etcarmody by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,One of our IT guy in one of our remote agents was trying to change multiple users primary extension using the Bulk Import (after changing the UDP).And when trying to do so we get the below error for all users          Warning :          LDAP Sy...