IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings all,I'm a bit confused, a new IP Telephony deployment in a single site.PSTN is the oldest telephone network, ISDN is newer, while SIP is the latestMany articles -too many- SIP over PSTN, a fewer state SIP over ISDN, whilst some state SIP tr...

Resolved! BLF Questions

I need help with a couple questions about BLF. How many people can have a BLF that watches a specific DN?  So if Phone A has DN 1111 on it, how many phones can have a BLF that monitors 1111?  Is there a maximum amount?Is there a type of BLF that can ...

refram by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello community, i have a strange issue with call transfer when extension 1275 call another extension 1251 and 1251 transfer the call to 1203 nothing is happend ( the call not passed, no call drop, not busy ) the phone still in the "enter the number ...

Gurus -From previous discussions for the ATA 191 Multiplatform adapter, its been stated the ATA 191 MPP firmware can be upgraded without a CUCUM (@LeoLaohoo, @NithinEluvathingal). My current firmware is 11-1 and I am wanting to update it to 12.01.1 S...