IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! vg issue with ssh

hi we have a voice gateway c3945 (ios 15.0(1)M4) used for making outside calls with cisco callmanager.it is working fine but yesterday when i tried to activate ssh on it, it stops making outgoing/incoming calls!!!!!!!!!!when i removed the ssh command...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,    I'm trying to setup a CUBE to connect to a ITSP. Everything seems to be working fine but MoH. I've seen lots of problems with MMoH, but this case I'm using unicast. I'm running CUCM BE 8.6(1), I've got a SIP trunk directly from the CUCM to the...

Hi, I can't call the UC from the PSTN,but I can call the UC directly by dialing the hunt polit number I set for the UC. This is the dial-peer I set in gateway,the ip address '142.100.64.13' is my CUCM's address,I changed the ip address to my UC's add...

Jia Hao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just upgraded the firmware in preparation for the 10.5 upgrade except 6941 all other phone models time shows correctly on the phone. Time displayed on 6941 is UTC/GMT time. If we downgrade the firmware back to the old one time shows up correct.CUC...

balukr by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hiwhen user tries to login into EM services , they are getting an error as " login unsuccessful (7) unknown error " . they are successfully logged int but every this error is displayed . i have restarted EM services it was working fine for 2 days tod...