IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am new to the Cisco Call Manager and IP Telephony. I am also volunteering for a non-profit museum that had a 1760 with several 7940/7941 phones donated. All but three of the phones display correct time zone settings. The three phones (two 7940 and ...

Troy Vail by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are moving from old telephony to new cisco IP telephony systems 9.1. I want to know the services (ports) which are used between a CUCM server and a IP phone for communication.Also want to know the services to be enabled for jabber clients on...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - I'm currently running CIPC 8.6.3.0 on BE6K 9.1, the issue I'm having when bringing up the call stats with the ? it is not showing AVG Jitter, MAX Jitter, and RxDisc.  Is there a parameter that needs to be toggled on to receive this info...

shleets by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm trying to get Skypes buiness SIP trunk to work with an CUCM 8.5. I get the idear on how is should work if I set it up on a voice gateway, but is it possible to get it to work directly on the the CUCM 8.5?Anyone gotten it to work there, and if y...

Dear Team                    We have two call managers in London and Dubai. Both are integrated with the LDAP on their sites. How we can look London directories contacts in the Dubai phones?xml file is need to add in Dubai CUCM?Thanks