IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi We have a running CME - CUE system, people can leave and listen voicemail without any problem, but voice message indicator on phones not working. It is always off. Both CME and CUE config are attached. Can you please check and advise.Thank you

Hi,I was watching an online training video of setting TEHO using Local Routing Group on CUCM 8.6. However somehow I think he configured it wrong.In his example,He used a centralized call processing infrastructure for NY (hosts the CUCM) and CA office...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,               We are facing issue with outbound calls. Though we are able to receive calls without any issue.Once we lift the handset we get message " your call can not be completed as dialed". No issue from service provider.Please let me kno...

Hi all,i have a router as voice gateway, which have 1 E1 PRI and 4 FXO, previously i only use PRI as trunk from CUCM 9.xand then now i will use rest of FXO line too, i have configured in pots setting, then i can call outgoing from certain extention w...

ahmed by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, just to confirm that I understand this correctly:My understanding is that after a SIP session is established, when SDP is used to negotiate media capabilities etc., the internal LAN address of the user agent is written into the SIP packet (wit...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a Cisco Ip Phone 7945 and tried to reset it, however i dont have the upgrade firmware nor does it detect my Tftp server, is their any way to bypass this?, if not i would like a link to the firmware download and a recomended Tftp server to use....

cctvakl01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes