IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,I have correctly installed CUCM Pub and Sub version 9.1 on UCS c220 M3 server. No problem with cucm but when i login for Enterprise License Manager, it successfully logins but don't display any option; just blank page. I tried it with ...

I have 2 fractional T1s (16 B-Channels), 4 BRIs and a 2-port FXO (I only plan to use one).  While adding the timeslots for the PRIs I ran out of DSPs so I had to steal some from XCode and CFB.  I now have only 4 XCode, 1 CFB, and no MTP configured on...

Connecting via an ITSP and incoming calls are:ITSP--SIP Trunk-- MyCUBE--SIP Trunk--CUCM--IVR(CTI Ports and RPs)                                                                        |                                                              ...

dino55088 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,          I am having a weird issue with CUCM and CUC... I have a user, he can get extension to extension call.He can call outbound just fine( outbound to other extension and to PSTN). However, this user CANNOT RECEIVE calls from the PSTN! Whe...

Resolved! CUE Script Timeout

I have a customer that has a custom CUE script that I am trying to edit. Right now the script plays through 3 times and then transfers the caller to the operator. What I am trying to do is change the script so that it only plays through once and then...

Rgonnella by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks,I'm trying to find out the following and maybe some of you have thoughts.Summary of how many voice mails per users accumaled per day/month 1. Total count of the voicemails per user - save and deleted2. Total size of the voicemails per user - sa...