IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I know that the Cisco 4000 ISR can be configured as a CUBE to support SIP REC recording.My question is whether I can also use SIP REC for recording if I install 72-port FXS on this ISR?Whether CUBE will also send the audio of the analog interface ...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, CUCM System version: 12.5.1.13900-152   - 1 Publisher and 3 subscribersI'm having an issue where NTP is unsynchronized. I can sit and use utils ntp restart on the publisher all day long and it never synchronizes. remote refid st t when pol...

bwolf by Level 1
  • 40 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

When I get routed to a specific user mailbox from an internal number, the greeting plays followed by a message that says the mailbox is full so I can't leave a message.If I call it from an external number (my cell) I can leave a message.In reality, t...

Hi I have registered three 3rd party sip devices to my cucm 12.51- grandstream 33802-grandstream 26133- Huawei espacethey are all registered. calls between grandstreams 3380 and Huawei is working fine. my issue is with grandstream 2613 which can call...

usama by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes