IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I apologize if this question has an obvious answer, only one of our clients uses a Cisco device so I'm not very familiar with the ins and outs of its operation beyond reloading the current configuration. They're getting a new phone system and ...

nauthement by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,  We are looking at options of cordless phones. We are aware of the 8821 and would rather not have a 802.11 wireless phone. Has anyone used the IP DECT 210/6825 in their CUCM environment?The other option we have is using an ATA191 and an an...

chris_funa by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HaiOutgoing calls not work with ITSP, sip-ua show registredhere is debus ccsip messages Oct 24 09:17:43.370: //336/13490923812F/SIP/Msg/ccsipDisplayMsg:Sent:INVITE sip:65139333@XXXXXX:5060 SIP/2.0Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 62.150.254.82:5060;branch=z9hG4bK1F62...

Kevin100 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, I'm trying to make SIP REFER work on CUBE but no luck. What am I missing? When CUBE receives the REFER message, it sends "SIP/2.0 400 Bad Request"The goal is to get the CUBE to send an INVITE to the address in the REFER-TO header. I do ha...

Hi everyone, I recently bought a Cisco 8851 telephone, now I want to set it up. However, that prepared me somehow problems. When I connect the phone to the PoE switch and have configured DHCP, the first thing it says is "Welcome - Enter activation co...

Hello, I am looking to see if there is a way to setup a notification of a device coming online through CUCM. I have phone tickets that I check on each phone manually to see if it has gone online to close the ticket and I would like to know if I can s...

SammyD007 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Has anyone used this feature successfully?  The sample file Cisco gives on CUCM doesn't have much information so I am wondering if the tool carries over all settings from the old phone to the new phone (Device Pool, CSS, Display Name, etc.)   ...

CUCM12.5でJabberを利用しようとしています。そこでお聞きしたいのが、Android版Jabberはリリース10.6からSRSTはサポートされていないようですが、iPhoneは最新リリースでSRSTは問題なくサポートされていますでしょうか。

Makσto by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes