IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have just configured two isr 39xx as cube and both in HA following the configuration guide in the following linkhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5640/products_configuration_example09186a0080b40d82.shtmlafter configured everyt...

Hi AllWe have cisco voip environment and sometimes users complain that when day call outside there have no audio. There is no audio on IP Phone and Mobile. Call is going outside via H323 Gateway using ISDN PRI. We can see IP Phone is transmitting pac...

Dear Experts,One of my customer has a requirement:when an ip phone extension is called, and if the user is busy the system should play a message that the user is busy and prompt to leave a voice message. The voice mail must be delivered to the called...

i have switch with cucm on port 1/0/4...need to apply qos... as per question..setup is wit 3 sites...and over framerelay..site -3 have cue...site-1 have cucm with this switch..configure switch 1 with policies on the 3750 switch:1: ensure cos value 5 ...

Amit23 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In our Call center we are facing one way voice path.Users complaining that when the call comes from Customer side,they are not able to hear.It's totally blank call.So,could you please let me know from where i will start troubleshooting ?Call flows...

sbatsya12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SIP Failover

We have a two data center environment (primary and DR).  Each site has a CUCM subscriber, a cube router with a SIP to Verizon, and a PRI router.  Primary site has the pub.  This environment is 100% managed by a managed service provider, so my questio...